BUS TRANSPORTATION TO OR FROM A CHILDCARE LOCATION
FOR THE 2017-2018
If your child will require bus transportation to or from a
childcare location next school year…please read on:
- The Saugerties Central School District
Transportation Department must receive
all requests for Childcare
transportation no later than April 1 for transportation to a childcare
location for the 2017-2018 school year or transportation may not be available.
- Childcare facilities registered under section
390 of the NYS Department of Social Services are entitled to transportation to
and from the childcare provider WITHIN
the District, provided application is received by the school district before
April 1 of the preceding school year.
- Childcare locations must be for five (5) days a
week in and/or out.
- Childcare providers that are not licensed or
registered under section 390 of the NYS Department of Social Services are
restricted to the attendance zone of the school attended.
- Childcare Transportation Applications are not
carried over from year to year. You must
file annually by April 1st of the preceding school year or
transportation may not be available.
- Childcare Transportation Applications are
available in each school’s main office, the Transportation Office and on the
district’s website (www.Saugerties.k12.ny.us).
Click here to print this information.